Graduation Party is the thirteenth Catering Order. The story here is that the seniors are graduating! Cater a meal that will stay with them along with their favorite memories of their last year.
This order continues the sliding rewards scale where there are 3 timeframes available for completion, with decreasing rewards the longer it takes. In order to complete this order you need to cook and serve the following:
Cater to the grads!
|Time: 3 days||Crew Size: 11|
| Serve Spicy Devil Eggs|
|5 times||Unlock 15|
| Serve Veggie Sushi|
|20 times||Unlock 50|
| Serve Artichoke Dip|
|64 times||Unlock None|
If you fail to complete the order you can re-do it.
You can get up to 10 additional Neighbors to help with this mission, for a crew size of 11. If you think it's not enough, you can add extra slots by completing Get the Proper Gear. Once they accept to help you, any part of the mission they do will also count for you. It is not reciprocal automatically. If you are cooking the food rather than purchasing it with it is very important to coordinate with them about who will cook what.
- You do not need to start the countdown for completing the order in order to start cooking dishes. In other words, you can fill all of your Stoves up with one of the longer running recipe or recipes, depending on number of stoves, and let them finish cooking before you start the order. This can be very helpful if you only have a limited number of stoves available.
- You are able to redo the order if you do not complete it as quickly as you want.
- It is possible to work on this order as well as Wholesale Dale at the same time.
- If you do not have the Veggie Sushi unlocked, you will not have to cook them in order to complete the order.
- This is one of the easiest catering orders; it is possible to finish it in less than three days with only five standard stoves and no pre-cooked meals.